Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Just Some Thought

As I was sitting in the car looking out the window heading to Valdosta, Geogia my mom's cell phone rings. The call's for me. I answer. It's the one and only Jody Davis. He asked me a few things. The most important being, "So do you want me to tell you where you are going, or do you want to wait until Christmas?" Of course my heart started beating super fast. He proudly announced, "Your going to Belgium." And that's when a HUGE smile lite across my face. Belgium, Belgium, Belgium. How lucky am I, to get a country of my choice? That's when I teased my mom saying "HAHA, I know where I'm going and you don't." Man I think she was just as happy as I was. The funny thing is that Belgium was just a last pick. It wasn't anything all that special but, hey they have AMAZING chocolate and some of the world's best beer. HAHA. Just kidding mom. But, after that I just had to call everyone and let them know what was going on. Right now I've just been busily getting my paper's signed and patiently but, VERY anxiously awaiting the first outbound orientation. I want to see who else got in :) But, that is all for now. I'll blog next time somthing else exciting happens.

No comments: